Winter Fun in the Zillertal Arena
Experience absolute winter sport fun with us at the Hottererhof in the Zillertal Arena!
In the heart of the Ziller Valley, at 580 m altitude, Zell and its surrounding mountain villages Gerlosberg, Hainzenberg, Zellberg, and Rohrberg forms a veritable familiy paradise in the snow.
The closest entrance point to the exciting skiing area Zillertal Arena, the largest skiing area in the Zillertal, is located just 1 km from our Hottererhof. 143 km of pistes and 52 modern lifts ranging from 580 m to 2,505 m altitude will enthrall you from the beginning of December to Easter - pure piste joy and cabin magic! The comfortable lift can easily be reached by the free ski bus.
The skiing area Gerlosstein, overlooking the mountain village Hainzenberg, is a member of the lift group of the Zillertal Arena, and is with its 12.7 km of pistes the ideal skiing area for families - there are no jam-packed pistes and almost no waiting periods! Here you'll also find the longest illuminated natural toboggan run of the Zillertal.
Enjoy the winter in all its glory: the longest natural toboggan run of the Zillertal, cross-country ski tracks, and hiking trails provide you with opportunities for winter activities of every kind - also beyond the slopes - but always embedded in an impressive mountain landscape. On a ride with the alpine roller coaster, the Arena Coaster, an extra portion of fun and action is guaranteed. The Leisure Park in Zell enriches the holiday experience with an artificial ice skating rink, an indoor tennis court, a modern bowling alley, and a comfortable restaurant.
More features that make Zell a holiday paradise:
- Closest entrance to the Zillertal Arena skiing area
- naturral toboggan run – 7 km long and illuminated until 1:00 h a.m.
- Arena Coaster – the first alpine roller coaster for the entire family
- Zell Leisure Park – artificial ice rink, curling lane, tennis court, bowling alley
- Après Ski at the bottom station and in the village
- free use of the ski bus with a valid ski pass
- 20 km of winter walking trails
- oldest private brewery in the Tyrol
- Zillertalbahn steam train